Make a donation to CCS
Among the core values of Conestoga Christian School are educational excellence, discipleship, Christian character and prayer. Clearly the school is committed to the spiritual health and development of students. To join us in support of this ministry, you can donate online or mail your contribution. Be sure to indicate the intent of your gift. Conestoga Christian School is a 501(c)3 organization and donations are tax deductible.
Conestoga Christian School
2760 Main Street
Morgantown, PA 19543
You can support Conestoga Christian School right from this webpage. Use your credit card or PayPal account to make a donation. You will have the same choices to designate your gift but without having to write a check or find a stamp.
Annual fund gifts support the ministry of Conestoga Christian School in all the ways and means of touching students: in the classroom, on the playing field, on the performance stage, through chapel programs, student organizations and activities, in the guidance office, the shop, the lab, the office. Historically, tuition covers only 80% of the cost of educating a student. Annual Fund donations are needed to cover that remaining 20% of operating expenses for 2008-09 school year. To make a gift on-line click Make a Donation and indicate purpose as Annual Fund.
“STEPS OF FAITH” for Tuition Assistance
The Steps of Faith initiative offers you the opportunity to directly touch the life of a child by designating your gifts specifically for tuition assistance. Your Steps of Faith gift will be awarded to a CCS student in need of financial support to attend school.